bar note to a former Siamese thread.

uttereth the binketh:

> >LOL
> >"Hey, Kent, isn't that your car?"
> >"You know you're not supposed to park that on
> campus."
> >Anyone who can name that quote will be eternally on
> my cool list!

saith a dude named Alfred:

> It's _Real Genius_.  The movie.  Not the thing.  Or
> maybe the thing.  But
> what is genius, really?

further insights from Alfred:

> Neither visionary nor very feasible, but a heck of a
> lot of fun to watch, lots of quick, witty
> exchanges.  And a big laser. Strangely insightful.
> Somehow Real Genius fits on the movies-of-ultimate-
> truth list...so what can it all mean?

I don't know about truth and insight--never much look
for that stuff...but damn do I dig Kilner's 80's
Einstein hair...something to live up to and attempt to
emulate, to such a degree that I would give up my
current Agent Scully Red...

lessee:  1 part 40 power peroxide, combined with 1
part hi lift neutral blond dye, 1 bottle of
red-out--leave this chemical composition on for
aproximately fourty minutes...rinse...combine with two
cans of aqua net...

(suddenly whistful)

that'd look SO groovy!

(lynzi needs a job to keep her befuddled brain in a
more neutral state of being)

(cash is good too.)

the oonz.