Re: (6/5/99) Cleveland OtR gig...

Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com> sez:

>Sunday, June 5th.
>
>Who's going?  Would it be worth me burning a vacation day on Monday?

Not I, probably.  I avoid Cleveland like the plague.

>Just wondering... I also wanna keep my streak alive.  By then, I'll be at 7
>straight weeks with a concert.  If I don't go to the Cleveland OtR gig, I'm
>gonna hafta put my streak on the shelf... or find some local gig.

I've gotta a stay-out-of-Cleveland streak of almost 5 years.

>BTW, hey Chris, wanna go to Scorps' and the Cr=FEe at Riverbend...? hahaha...
>I think my roommate and I are gonna go.  Can't beat $15 for a good Cr=FEe
>show... :)

Who is Cr=FEe?  What is this Cr=FEe of which you speak?
--
NP: Genesis - _Trespass_
cemery at columbus_rr.com - ICQ: 1388556

Follow-Ups: References: