Re: Star Wars... It's not the hype

[SNIP BIG LONG LAUGHABLE DIATRIBE]

>right, look at how popular christianity is.  why? because kids were told
>from day one that its true.  conditioning from birth, free will my ass.  its
>about time for some competition

What the hell was *that* rampage all about?  If you're trying to champion
tolerance, you're sure doing a piss-poor job of it.  Oh, the irony...  :P

np: Phish, "Billy Breathes"

Paul Christian Glenn      |  "Besides being complicated,
trance at radiks_net         |  reality, in my experience, is
http://x-real.firinn.org  |  usually odd."  - C.S. Lewis

Currently Reading: "The Two Towers" by J.R.R. Tolkien