(6/5/99) Cleveland OtR gig...

Sunday, June 5th.

Who's going?  Would it be worth me burning a vacation day on Monday?

Just wondering... I also wanna keep my streak alive.  By then, I'll be at 7
straight weeks with a concert.  If I don't go to the Cleveland OtR gig, I'm
gonna hafta put my streak on the shelf... or find some local gig.

Dan

BTW, hey Chris, wanna go to Scorps' and the Crüe at Riverbend...? hahaha...
I think my roommate and I are gonna go.  Can't beat $15 for a good Crüe
show... :)

NP: REM - Automatic for the People

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+