Location Location Location

Here are some possible locations around Cincinnati you might want to have
this Ball - The Southgate House in Northern Ky. I have never been there but
Throneberry did the photos for one of their CD's there. It is very burgundy
and old looking lot of antiques around... Another option could be the
jellyfish room at the Newport Aquarium it has a very romantic feel to it
velvet and dim lighting all around the room. The reception rooms at Union
Terminal would be fun also lots of room for dancing and people to sit at
tables and stuff. I guess that is all I can think of right now. Later
Debbie

There was another loss yesterday in the entertainment world.  Remember the
catchy little tune called the "Hokey Pokey?  Well, the guy who actually
wrote that passed away.  I think the funeral is being held in Los Angeles,
however, it's been temporarily delayed.  It seems they're having trouble
keeping the body in the casket.  They put his left leg and, well, you know
the rest.