todays enquirer

Tuesday, May 18, 1999
Lilith Fair collections catch spirit
BY LARRY NAGER
The Cincinnati Enquirer
(Part of an article)

        Then the disc starts rocking, with Cowboy Junkies' remarkably lively
“Miles From Our Home.” The often-anemic Junkies get a huge kick from Over
The Rhine members Karin Bergquist and Terri Templeton on background vocals.
The three-part harmonies really shine and the addition of OTR's Linford
Detweiler on organ and G. Jack Henderson on guitar gives the group added
heft. “Miles” and “Angel” are the two best reasons to pick up Vol. 2.
here is the entire article...
http://enquirer.com/editions/1999/05/18/loc_lilith_fair.html

Later
Debbie

There was another loss yesterday in the entertainment world.  Remember the
catchy little tune called the "Hokey Pokey?  Well, the guy who actually
wrote that passed away.  I think the funeral is being held in Los Angeles,
however, it's been temporarily delayed.  It seems they're having trouble
keeping the body in the casket.  They put his left leg and, well, you know
the rest.