Re: Star Wars... It's not the hype

danamcc at planetaccess_com sez:

Dana McCullough, I liked it better when your email program put your name in
there.

>>That's what Jackie Chan's old Hong Kong flicks are for.
>
>>Let's hear it for 'Half A Loaf Of Kung Fu'!
>
>Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa Jackie!!!!

I think I liked 'Shaolin Wooden Men' better, though.

>>>2.) Obsession with the "blockbuster"
>
>>This goes back to the early 70's with star-studded casts in movies like
>'The Godfather' and 'Apocalypse Now'.
>
>Can't we go back even furthur here to movies like _Ben Hur_ or _Giant_ or _Gone with the Wind_ or _Cleopatra_or _Casablanca_or, or, or????

Can't forget 'Spartacus'.  Me, I'll take 'North By Northwest' or 'Rear
Window' anyday.
--
NP: Tears For Fears - _The Hurting_
http://mygod.usuck.com - Updated, but still no real content!