Re: [Re: RE: good old fashioned floridian lustiness]

Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

>>GAINESVILLE???? How much aqua-and-orange can one person take? The entire
TOWN
is colour-blind and they don't even realise it!

I almost went to UF and have friends that went there, so I guess that's the
reason that I don't mind it too much.  I never said it was the best place in
the world--but if I had to time in FL again, I could almost stomach G'ville.

>>Shudder. Seven years in Florida. Seven VERY LONG years.

ONLY seven??  I lived there at least 13 years.  I lost count after a while.
My ENTIRE childhood was spent there--I'm basically doomed.

--dana--

np: my fiancee yelling *are you ready we HAVE to go!!*