Re: we want our OtR action figures! (was Re: OTR web site)

In a message dated 5/15/99 2:47:40 PM, Jaharnish2 wrote:

>or, better yet, SCREW THEM! we'll do it ourselves!
>
>to make these on a prototype basis would *not* be extremely difficult,
>we'd just need access to some silicone rubber, Hexcell urethane,
>clay for layup, and an air pressure tank. oh, and sculpting wax.
>anyone have these things?
>i know how to make the molds and urethane reproductions. i can
>even make the deluxe kind of shoulder/hip fitted joints with o-rings...
>

>(maybe Jack can have a James Bondish guitar that morphs into a Claymore!)

So did I ever tell you that I used to work with model wax at an armoury? I
prepped the waxes fresh out of the molds before they went into the investment
to be cast in bronze. I got pretty damn good with it, too. I'm an official
Wax Wench.

Just thought I'd share.