We've got stars directing our fate.

Strange chat lately.

I'm still bored with "Amateur Shortwave Radio", save "Moth" and "Like a Radio".  Any news whatsoever on the OtR front?  I think I'll probably go to the Dayton and Chicago shows depending on what I'm driving by that point.

Has there been any word on a label signing?  Also, does anyone know any info on the new Kevin Williamson film, "Teaching Mrs. Tingle" (was "Killing Mrs. Tingle").  Rumors earlier on were that someone wanted "Latter Days" for the soundtrack...  Hopefully it'll be better than "Amanda and the Alien".

Snoop, "Emphysema" is a b-side to "Daysleeper".  I'm a monster b-side fan (excess, non-album tracks).  I typically love 'em.  Duran and Prince b-sides are especially phenominal.

"Emphysema" and "Surfing the Ganges" (from Lotus CD5) could both be wiped off of the face of music without it hurting me.  The live in-studio versions of "Sad Professor" and "Suspicion" and Oxford American version of "Why Not Smile" made the REM CDs worth the purchase price though.

What the hell is wrong with me?  Pop music is evil.  I bought Robbie Williams' CD a month or so ago in Canada and love it, got Ricky Martin's thing 'cos that freakin' single wouldn't let go of my feeble brain, and was dissapointed not to find the Jordan Knight CD single available (and no full length yet!).  Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis rock, 'cos that Jordan Knight song kicks ass.

"We've got stars directing our fate
and we pray it's not too late
'cos we know we're falling from grace
millenium"