New Cds-

From the desk of  CDNOW.
May help sales

We work predominantly with Valley, a major one-stop, which provides us
with our selection.  It has been difficult to stock independent music at
Valley because of limited shelf space.  But with help from The Orchard,
a new on-line distributor/warehouse, you can get your releases into
Valley's database (and thus into CDNOW) and have them sold for as low as
$10.00.  All you need to do is visit The Orchard at
http://www.theorchard.com and go through their sign up procedures.
Their goal is to allow EVERY band and label access to Web distribution.
Once you are carried by The Orchard you will be in the CDNOW store. Go
ahead, check it out!  If you have any questions contact them at:
info at theorchard_com or call
212-941-1979.

If you have a website you can link directly to your discography section
at CDNOW and earn a 7% commission on any sales you generate!  Sign up
for the Cosmic Credit Program. It is a great way to make some extra
cash. We will also place your Web site in your discography section at
CDNOW, so visitors can get their music information.

Go here: http://cdnow.com/cosmic_cmj

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Yours truly,

Tim
Customer Service
CDNOW, Inc.

http://cdnow.com
AOL Keyword: CDNOW

Together with Music Boulevard we're building a better music store!
www.cdnow.com/bettermusicstore

For best service, please include this note with your reply.