Re: Rheiners. / Mezzanine

Mr. Chris wrote:
>Massive Attack is just plain cool-ass stuff.  you should check out the
>first album, the title of which escapes me at the moment.

That'd be _Blue Lines_ which just kicks ass all over the board.
_Protection_ isn't too bad either, with Tracy Thorn from Everything But the
Girl.  And Tricky doin' his own thing works well, also.  Hell, anything
from Bristol in the mid 90's is good.

>NP: Pink Floyd - _The Division Bell_

I just got some cool PF bootlegs.  Chris, you need to hear these.  It's the
pre-dark side floyd, which means ECHOES, live!

ObOTR:
Haven't seen them in a few months.  Have no real desire to see them except
to see the listies that attend the shows (I'd still make the trip for you
guys).  Maybe once I hear _ASR_ I'll get back into them again.

NP:  Juno - _This is the way it goes and goes and goes_

Evan