Re: Star Wars (no OTR)

At 10:42 AM 5/13/99 -0700, danamcc at planetaccess_com wrote:

>AHHHHHHHHHH
>
>I don't quite understand it all either--but for some reason I feel a great
sense of >pride when I say that I have tickets for Wed. night at 7:30 and I
didn't stand in >line.

It's kinda neat!  Wed. at 7:45 and it took no effort on my part!  It's
great to have a friend that's a Star Wars freak.  Although, I've heard that
the movie got bad reviews...but I'm not going to miss it.  It'll be
entertaining, even if it's bad.  And there'll be lots of reclusive Star
Wars types there, so I may see people I know that don't usually leave their
rooms!

NP:  Mercury Rev - _Deserter's Songs_

Later,

Evan