>>> Greetings.
>>>  Is this the Cincinnati goth list?
>>>
>>>  thank you,
>>>  Gothbert Nightshade

an earlier afternoon version of myself:
>   uh-oh. oh, dear.
>
>   (broad incredulous grin)
>

>   yz? you see this?
>   am i gonna have competion for my newly given title from Stef?

that super-swell artist stef reassures:
>  don't worry, dear - your title is safe.
>  stef

danke, frau.
your kind words are most appreciated.
i will not self-depricate, as it only unnerves most folk...

defiantly donning head-to-toe black at the office again today and scented
with cloves,
(MUAHAHAAA!)

edward jay

NP: Massive Attack - _Mezzanine_

"Music. It is the only sensual pleasure without vice."
Samuel Johnson (1709-84), English author, lexicographer.
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http//members.aol.com/jaharnish2