Re: Rheiners. / Mezzanine

> >and you forgot to say:"Elizabeth Fraser kicks my milky white ass!"
> >which I'll say in your stead.
>
> Jay is a little pasty, isn't he?
>
> Elizabeth Fraser kicks bink's HARRY ass.

Liz Fraser is a wimp.  The closest she comes to sounding dangerous is
on _Garlands_ and even there my kitten could probably take her with one
paw tied behind her year-old back.

Liz RAWKS, though.

V.O.L. RAAAAAWWWWWWKS, too, all you V.O.L. fans!  Yesterday at Schuba's
they proved it all night.  Which is probably why I'm so unruly today:  very
little sleep.

Setlist:

Could Be A Lot Worse
But Not For Long
Nothing Like A Train
Goes Without Saying
Extreme North Of The Compass
Blister Soul
To The Roof Of The Sky
Anyside of Anywhere
She Walks On Roses
Doin' Time
My Back Pages
Your Part Of The Story
Opposite's True
Motel Room
Right Thru My Veins To My Heart
Welcome To Struggleville
Good Luck Charm
Starry Eyed
Undertow

Encore:

Solar System
You Give It All Your Love

...both of which were new songs, written on tour.  The second is an
extended baseball metaphor about the musician's life.

signing off,
jnf