Updating regularly (OtR site)

PCG wrote:
>Updated REGULARLY.  I don't even care if it's every week, but at least
>have schedule of some kind.  Nothing is more annoying than going to a site,
>waiting for it to load, looking around and finding that it's exactly the
>same as it was the last time you were there.

And to add... make it quite apparent from the front page when the last
update was...

Just a thought...

Dan

NP: Marilyn Manson - Mechanical Animals

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+