Re: gay bars (was Re: STWLORML & GA(Y)) (No OTR)

"Kyle Howe" <howe.38 at osu_edu> sez:

>>Tell 'em about Wall Street.
>
>hey, wall street is damn cool club, and on wednesday's (mix night)  a fair
>amount of cute girls.  i'll take a gay bar over any of those redneck dives
>on 161 any time.  plus, i get ask out more often in gay bars (go figure).  i
>find it flattering, if i were gay, i'd get laid a lot more often :)

Heh.  I wonder how that would work for me.   I know I'm not as pretty as
you are, Kyle.

I can't believe nobody posted anything the whole time I was at lunch.
--
NP: Yes - _Close To The Edge_
From the notebooks of Lazarus Long (1916-4272):

Follow-Ups: References: