Re: STWLORML & GA(Y) (No OTR)

> gay bars in alabama must seem even weirder...but they're here!

Well, I'll chime in here.  Gay bars in Tennessee--how 'bout that?

We've had a mainstay called the "Carousel", but other than that all our
gay bars have just "came out of the closet" so to speak.  They were
regular (non-gay) bars that just slowly became "gay".  Is that normal in
other cities, other states?  I just noticed in the paper the other day
that "The Electric Ballroom" is now a "gay" bar...

hmmm.

Follow-Ups: References: