Re: gay bars (was Re: STWLORML & GA(Y)) (No OTR)

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Emery <cemery at columbus_rr.com>
To: mouvy de lust <marquis at icx_net>
Cc: <Kendrickjd at aol_com>; <yavin at mindspring_com>;
<over-the-rhine at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 1999 11:19 AM
Subject: gay bars (was Re: STWLORML & GA(Y)) (No OTR)

>I was going to comment a bit more, then I realize that Kyle is really the
>expert on gay bars in Columbus, so take it away, Kyle!

>Tell 'em about Wall Street.

hey, wall street is damn cool club, and on wednesday's (mix night)  a fair
amount of cute girls.  i'll take a gay bar over any of those redneck dives
on 161 any time.  plus, i get ask out more often in gay bars (go figure).  i
find it flattering, if i were gay, i'd get laid a lot more often :)

kyle

Follow-Ups: References: