Re: Kent-area help@@@@

>Kent:
>If i had to eat in Kent i'd go to Brady's.  cool place.  but....

I love Brady's alot, and the Brady Rolls, coffee, chai, tea, etc are
excellent, but I wouldn't go here for dinner.  THe waits too long and the
food is to expensive for what you get.  In kent I would eat at either
Mikes PLace (on the corner of 43 and 261) if I wanted meat, or if I was a
vegetarian I'd go to the Zephyr (Mainstreet, corner near Water St.
downtown).  For breakfast, go to the Acropolis (707 N Mantua St).
	As far as bars go, Kent has a lot.  My favorites are the
Cornerstone (corner of Depyster and Main, downtown), Bellies Deli (also
very good food! Get the meatloaf, its excellent) (on Water St. just past
Penninnies), I'm told the LofT is great, Ccicones is a good little townie
bar on cherry ST (off of 43 over by Apples)

jen

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]