Re: kent listie gathering/VoL/Monk gig

Alright, answers first.

The boy with the nice hair and eyes wrote:

<<Oh, man.  Thanks, Denice.  You're far too kind.>>

Why me? I didn't give them to you. :-)

<<>Jen is very beautiful. Wish I had hair like that. <

Me too.>>

Well, Chris, I like you and everything, but must you, too, wish I had Jen's
hair? <g>

And the dream. Let me preface this just a bit. First, I'm happily married.
Really. Secondly, I don't know Brian all that well. He's a great guy, very
nice, have only spoken with him a few times. He used to carry my groceries
out at the old IGA. Toby used to play bass for his brother. But beyond
that, we don't have a relationship. But, as I said, he's a heck of a nice
guy.

He always had a smile on his face, but for some reason, I always thought
Brian was so...sad.

On with the dream.

I was in a large building, almost like a gymnasium, and I was obviously
preparing for some type of event. A concert, perhaps? I don't know. But I
was behind a curtain of some sort, and the phone rang. It was Brian. I
don't know that he was calling for me specifically, but he spoke as if he
were calling for me specifically. He told me that he had always liked me so
much. He said it in such a meloncholy way that I felt that something was
wrong. He said that I had always been so nice to him. I thanked him and
felt very warm and flattered, but I couldn't think of what I had done to
deserve such a compliment. But I listened to him continue. He told me that
he had always liked my smile, and even my name made him feel good. He said
he had often thought of me over the years and that I had given him hope.
Wow! What pressure! I don't think I said much. He invited me to a gig. He
said that it was in a big, open room and I was to bring my kids. He told me
he'd set up a trampoline so that they could play. He told me that he loved
kids. So I went. And the kids jumped on the trampoline and Brian took me
for a walk. We walked through a long field filled with flowers, and he sang
to me. He sang many songs, and I'd not heard any of them before. I only
remember one, and only vaguely. The chorus said something like, "I've lived
well, and you are my reward." I knew he had written all of the songs he
sang to me, and I knew that he was even making some up as we walked. And I
know that I thought he was just the most wonderful man I'd ever known and
that he would be the perfect husband.

That's all I remember. I don't know what it means, but maybe I just ate too
much cheese before I went to sleep.

Analysis, anyone?

denice
____________________________________
hththththththththththththththththththththththth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Visit "Dwelling Under the Hazelnut Tree,"
             our updated web page, at
       http://home.neo.lrun.com/hazlett/
               NOW WITH PHOTOS!!
hththththththththththththththththththththththth
ICQ: 17028662

Q. Why is there no such organization as
Chocoholics Anonymous?
   A. Because no one wants to quit.