Re: kent listie gathering/VoL/Monk gig

> Coupla questions for the VoL aware. Are the songs "Motel" and "Double Cure"
> recorded somewhere? I know I've heard "Double Cure" before, but I don't
> know if it was VoL that I heard.

As a recent convert, I feel it's my duty to spout off.

'Motel Room' is from an early release called "Killing Floor," and 'Double
Cure' is recorded (twice!) on the Best Of Plus disc "V.O.L."  You'll like
them both...

For some reason, Vigilantes are always really easy to find used here in
Chicago.  You might want to check out your local second-hand cd store.

Didn't OTR join V.O.L. on the "Double Cure" tour?

jnf

Follow-Ups: References: