FW: Actually its D.M. (About anne and cocteaus)

Jamie wrote this to me only by mistake.  He asked me to forward it to the
rest of you.  :-)

"Gald to be of serrrrvice"- The Automatic Doors in The Heart of Gold.

Gardner.
--
"Ask not what your country can do for ewe, but what ewe can do for their
country; no, no, scratch that."

Brian Gardner- "Twisted Quotes"