a request

Hey, if anyone has any OTR CD's they'd be willing to donate, could you help
me?

Last Friday I was having coffee at Highland's Coffee House in Clifton.
Well, it seems some people had the idea to break into my car and my friends
car.  They didn't get anything from my friends car because someome pulled up
right as they broke the window, but I wasn't so lucky.  I lost my CD player
plus car adapter, my CDs that were in a CD wallet in the car, and (can you
believe this)  my BOOKBAG, which had all my books and notes for school!!!!

Well, in my CD wallet were all my OTR CDs, (plus my ClanDiah CD, Jay).  So,
I'm just wondering if anyone on the list has any extra CDs laying around
that they would be willing do donate.  I have the case's just no CDs.  I
lost TWHF, Patience, Eve, Besides, and GDBD.  If anyone at the OTR office
sees this, maybe you guys could help.  I'm trying to take advantage of
anyone, but you guys are the first people I thought of to help.

So if anyone can help in anyway (whether CDs or adivce on how to replenish
my OTR collection), I'd really appreciate it.

BTW--Jay, if you see this, do you have any ClanDiah CDs laying around?  I'd
love to have another one.

Thanks,

Andy Sten
A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least
expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your
unit. --
In the August 1993 issue, page 9, of PS magazine, the Army's magazine of
preventive maintenance

ICQ#5513680
AIM-Snaggle321