Re: goodbye

At 12:04 PM 5/7/99 GMT, Chris Emery wrote:
>Speaking of German weddings, I got my Rammstein cd last night.   I dig it a
>lot.  I think it's going to help fill the void in my life that was left
>when KMFDM disbanded.

yeah.  Rammstein does get kinda repetitive at times- it seems like the use
the same chunky chords, but put a slightly different rhythm to them on
several songs... :)  but it's still fun to listen to.

>>NP: Mr. Bungle - Disco Volante
>
>Isn't 'disco volante' Italian for 'flying saucer'?

I don't know.  It is a brilliant CD, though.  It's quite possibly the
weirdest "music" that I've ever heard.  I'm thoroughly conviced that Mike
Patton (of Faith No More & Mr. Bungle) is off his rocker many times...

The only way to describe Mr. Bungle's music is "weird."  There's no other
explanation.  I've never heard anything weirder.  Well, maybe Mike Patton's
solo voice albums were weirder, but those were quite unlistenable.

"Desert Search for a Techno Allah"

Dan

NP: Mr. Bungle - Disco Volante

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+

Follow-Ups: References: