Re: goodbye

Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com> sez:
>That's funny, because ever since I heard that song, I always pictured it in
>my mind as being performed at a German wedding reception.  At least I'm not
>the only one...

Speaking of German weddings, I got my Rammstein cd last night.   I dig it a
lot.  I think it's going to help fill the void in my life that was left
when KMFDM disbanded.

>NP: Mr. Bungle - Disco Volante

Isn't 'disco volante' Italian for 'flying saucer'?
--
NP: Rammstein - _Sehnsucht_
From the notebooks of Lazarus Long (1916-4272):

Follow-Ups: References: