Re: ASR Tracks?

"Paul Christian Glenn" <trance at radiks_net> sez:
[setlist]

>What???!!! No "Goodbye"???!!  Great God Almighty, what are we gonna have to do to
>get that song on cd???  I first heard it at Cornerstone '97(!), and have been
>chomping at the bit ever since! Oooooh - this *almost* makes me wish I hadn't
>spent the money.  (Okay, almost, but not quite)

I think it's a conspiracy to keep it a live-only song or something.  Maybe
they don't realize we like it a whole lot.  Who knows.

TMBG recently broke their tradition of live-only songs by first putting 'They
Got Lost' (live) on _Severe Tired Damage_, and now 'Older' is going on the new
mp3 only album available from http://www.goodnoise.com.
--
NP: Rage Against The Machine - _Rage Against The Machine_
From the notebooks of Lazarus Long (1916-4272):