>Mary's Waltz
>Blackbird
>Moth
>Jack's Valentine
>Circle Of Quiet
>Anyway
>My Love Is A Fever
>I Will Remember.

What???!!! No "Goodbye"???!!  Great God Almighty, what are we gonna have to do to
get that song on cd???  I first heard it at Cornerstone '97(!), and have been
chomping at the bit ever since! Oooooh - this *almost* makes me wish I hadn't
spent the money.  (Okay, almost, but not quite)

*sigh*

Thanks for the list.  :P

Paul Christian Glenn      |  "Besides being complicated,
trance at radiks_net         |  reality, in my experience, is
http://x-real.firinn.org  |  usually odd."  - C.S. Lewis

Now Reading: "The Two Towers" by J.R.R. Tolkien