Re: anne e. dechant

> Anne's playing on the 30th of May (that's a Friday), cover's $4, and the
> show is supposed to start at 8, but usually doesn't get going until 8:30
> or 9.
>
> jen from kent

*JEN!!!!!!*

The insanely exstatic greeting out of the way, I must say:

Now Jen.  You really should introduce yourself to these people!  ;-)

Hey guys... listen up and listen good!  This is Jen.  You've heard about
her... we talked of her in our Kent reviews.  She just joined the list
though, so please give her a huge welcome home.

As far as my limited experience goes, Jen is one of the most beautiful
(spiritually and physically) red-headed diva's it has ever been my pleasure
to try to avoid staring at/flirting with.

Welcome, Jen.

Yours,
Gardner.

--
If I'm ever really drunk
it will be from drinking every drop of your soul

-Over The Rhine, "Grey Monologue"