RE: bootlegs, yada, yada

> "jg900" said:
> >
> >> Candace,  check your tits!  they might be flourescent today!
> >>
> >	Nope, I think everything is under control.
>
> You define 'under control' as being 'non-fluorescent'?

Most definately.

> >	I seem to have lost the bootleg game though...
>
> Heh.

Now what is Heh, supposed to mean...
Heh, ya loser
Heh, life goes on
Heh, and you thought you'd win?
Heh, I'm sorry, wish I could've helped you out
Heh, cough, sniffle,

> >	And, just to make Chris happy, even though I'm the only Canadian
> >here, (Speak up you northern folk! Derek where did you go anyway?) I'll
> stop
> >refering to myself as that.
>
> 'twas only a suggestion to expand your self-identity.

Consider it expanded.

> >	Candace (no reference required...or no jacket required, no, I'll
> >stay away from that)
>
> Man, you like Phil, too?  WYMM, Candace?

Actually no, that would be why I wanted to stay away from it...don't own any
Phil, don't want to own any Phil, he should've stuck with Genesis.  Is
sususidio even a word?

...and my acronym base is quite small.

> NP: Charles Mingus - _Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus_

Saw Joni's "Mingus" on sale at Chapters the other day...I almost bought it,
but then I looked in my wallet and figured I should wait...again.

Candace