Re: bootlegs, yada, yada

Candace Elder <CElder at providence_mb.ca> sez:
>> >	Nope, I think everything is under control.
>>
>> You define 'under control' as being 'non-fluorescent'?
>>
>Most definately.

Strange.  I could probably post examples of fluorescence being under control,
but let's keep this a family place.

>> >	I seem to have lost the bootleg game though...
>>
>> Heh.
>>
>Now what is Heh, supposed to mean...
>Heh, ya loser
>Heh, life goes on
>Heh, and you thought you'd win?
>Heh, I'm sorry, wish I could've helped you out
>Heh, cough, sniffle,

Heh, Chris is amused.

>> 'twas only a suggestion to expand your self-identity.
>>
>Consider it expanded.

Heh.

>> Man, you like Phil, too?  WYMM, Candace?
>>
>Actually no, that would be why I wanted to stay away from it...don't own any
>Phil, don't want to own any Phil, he should've stuck with Genesis.  Is
>sususidio even a word?

Nah, he should have left Genesis after _Duke_.  Well, maybe _Invisible Touch_.
I do love that one so.   I also have almost all of Phil's solo goodies.
Scary, huh?

>...and my acronym base is quite small.

Yeah, but you can get this one.

>> NP: Charles Mingus - _Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus_
>>
>Saw Joni's "Mingus" on sale at Chapters the other day...I almost bought it,
>but then I looked in my wallet and figured I should wait...again.

_Hejira_ or _Court And Spark_ are better, IMO, but _Mingus_ ain't bad.
--
NP: Charles Mingus - _Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus_
From the notebooks of Lazarus Long (1916-4272):