Re: VoL / Monk gig at brady's and you...

jg wrote:
> who is coming to the Kent gig?

I'll be there, definitely.  I've never seen VoL (though I could have many
times, I'm kicking myself), and I'm a recent Monk convert.  I'll probably
bring along a friend.  I'll be wearing a U2 Popmart shirt (big lemon on the
front), and I'm 5'8" with a shaved head and a goatee.

>oh, and since i have the floor for a moment,  who is coming to the CLE OtR
>show?  anybody?      and, um,  shouldn't i know when that show is?   do i?
>no.

is there even a Cleveland OtR show?  or are you just wishful thinking?

Dan

NP: I Mother Earth - Dig

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+