Re: Review forthcoming... SETLIST

On 2:48 PM -0400 5/3/99, Andrew Vogel wrote:

>>And one final note-- can I just say how much I love the sound of Willow
>>schlepping across the hardwood floor? As a dog lover, this makes the ENTIRE
>>CD for me.
>>
>Are there particular songs in which Willow is very audible? I've only
>listened to it on my car CD player so I haven't listened too closely.

Don't have the liner notes with me so I don't know the title, but Willow is
the featured performer on track 9 - quite audible during the middle and
again almost at the end.  I love this CD!  As always, of course, it's too
short and I want more...

Beth

Beth Binnion

"Quiet music should be played loud."