Re: VoL / Monk gig at brady's and you...

In a message dated 5/4/99 2:19:24 AM, jg900 at bright_net wrote:

>hi.

Hi, jg!

>dearly beloved axed me over dinner tonight

That can't be good for the digestion.

(peas and mac and cheese and

>Cherry Coke and salad w/ 1K island dressing and birthday cake for someone
>
>whose birthday we missed,  yet somehow we got the cake,

Pretend it was mine-- I got a delightful birthday muffin, but no birthday
cake. Sigh.

 and the peas sucked

>'cause they were frozen not fresh or canned)

My condolences.

who is coming to the Kent gig?

WHAT Kent gig?

>oh, and since i have the floor for a moment,

Why? Where are you going to store it?

who is coming to the CLE OtR

>show?  anybody?      and, um,  shouldn't i know when that show is?   do i?
>
>no.

You're one up on me-- I at least assume you have SOME knowledge of what
you're talking about.