VoL / Monk gig at brady's and you...

hi.

dearly beloved axed me over dinner tonight  (peas and mac and cheese and
Cherry Coke and salad w/ 1K island dressing and birthday cake for someone
whose birthday we missed,  yet somehow we got the cake,  and the peas sucked
'cause they were frozen not fresh or canned) who is coming to the Kent gig?

oh, and since i have the floor for a moment,  who is coming to the CLE OtR
show?  anybody?      and, um,  shouldn't i know when that show is?   do i?
no.

jg
np:  blue oyster cult  __agents of fortune__