Re: Viggies "Audible Sigh"

At 04:42 PM 5/3/99 EDT, Budah2004 wrote:
>to quote from a message on the sixpence list:
>
>"I saw Bill Mallonee and VOL last night at Jammin' Java in MD.  He said
that
>just Yesterday (meaning April 28th) his lawyer called them on the road to
say
>that Audible Sigh is now back in the band's hands for release.  He said
they
>may try to rush and get it pressed in time for Cornerstone!!  He also said
>that while they were in England the band found they had a whole week on
their
> hands and went into the studio and recorded an EP's worth of previously
>unreleased acoustic tunes and were thinking about putting that out first."

Cool.  I had heard about the England EP, but the last i'd heard about
Audible Sigh was still in limbo.  Cool info, thanks.  Hopefully it'll be
ready for Cornerstone...

Dan

NP: Apocalyptica - Plays Metallica by 4 Cellos

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+