Star Wars

I just caught the video premiere for the Star Wars: Phantom Menace song (I
can't remember the name of the title).  It was on eMpTyV's Total Request
Live.  It was awesome.  It was like a 5 minute-long trailer with John
Williams & the London Symph Orch in the background.  Very cool things, and
many scenes that haven't been in the TV trailers...

Anyway, I think VH1 is doing a Star Wars special tonight at 6pm EST, for
those interested...

Can't wait 'til May 19th...

Dan

NP: Tellus - Stand By

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+