Re: Viggies "Audible Sigh"

At 03:01 PM 5/3/99 CDT, jnf wrote:
>I've only got "Blister Soul" and "V.O.L." aside from this one, myself.
>This is better than "Blister Soul," IMO.

cool.  Blister Soul is a really good one, so if it's better, I can't complain.

>Ironically, I had to give up most of my collection to get this album.
>Well, OK, I was selling used CD's at Disc-Go-Round and I found an advance
>promo copy in the racks.  I sold close to $400 worth that day--
>Disc-Go-Round must have been hurting for stock.

Luck-butt.  That's so cool that you found it at a used store.  Again, I'm
just hoping that Bill & Co. can finally secure the rights from their
now-defunct record company...

thanks for the review.  it was nice to read.  though, now i'm extremely
envious. :)

Dan

NP: Tellus - Stand By

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+