Re: Review forthcoming... SETLIST

danamcc at planetaccess_com (Dana McCullough) sez:

Rowr.

>>>What, I can't quote song lyrics anymore?
>
>No, that's not what I meant.  I was just a little worried--that's all.  I guess that I thought that you were ragin'.
>Whatever happened to good ol'Rage anyway??

Nah.  If I were ragin', you guys would know it.  I never seem to lose my
temper these days, so I'm mostly a calm, peaceable individual.

Mostly.

We gotta take the power BACK.
--
NP: The Chemical Brothers - _Dig Your Own Hole_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery