Re: Review forthcoming... SETLIST

FIRST. before I go to who wrote this or that. can I say that I *knew* what I was
talking about? I have gotten a much deeper view of the evening and all because I
forced some people to WRITE about it... :-) and I knew there would be those who
would have something to say that weren't there... ;-)

Joshua M. Neds-Fox wrote:

> Actually, I wasn't there.  I think two people have missed the joke on this
> one-- I was replying to Amy's post bemoaning the fact that no-one would
> review the show.  She commented that usually after a show, even people who
> weren't there have something to say about it.  So I said something about
> it.

yes, I did didn't I. and see, I was right too! ;-P Thanks for proving my point.
when I read it I grinned, beucas eI knew no one had mentioned you being there and
they always do. so I had major suspicions about the content of your post, but I
read it anyway and thoroughly enjoyed it!

so to ALL thanks for the better posting about the show and listies... made me feel
like (in a weird sort of way) that I was there, becuase due to obvious reasons,
there was no way possible that I could go...

Amy