Re: remove

Vanessa R. Carr wrote:

> take me off of this list immediately.  this is at least my third request.

okay, this is for you and anyone else who wants to be removed. it's quite
easy. once you realize ONE simple fact, WE (the listies) CAN'T REMOVE YOU.
YOU HAVE TO REMOVE YOU. You yourself had to sign up and you yourself have to
remove yourself... We used to (a couple of us) do a service to those of you
who just couldn't figure it out... until we got a strong reprimand. so now
you are on your own... Along this line as well, for those of you who are
extremely frustrated or simply have decided to be quite rude, impatient, or
outright vulgar in regards to this, please remember we did not put you on
this list...

Now, I am trusting that you understand that point (as well as all other
people, listies or lurkers, on this list) and so  now I will say what seems
to be the easiest is to go to www.medianation.org/OTR/ if you have further
questions please consult consult: http://www.kconline.com/eschumacher/OtR/
and go to the faq. it will give you some answers...

if you are too lazy to do that or you don't have web access I have decided to
be EXTREMELY kind and post what I feel will help you...

B. How do I get on or off a list?

To unsubscribe to the discussion list, send an email TO:
MajorDomo at ACTWIN_COM
SUBJECT:blank
BODY: unsubscribe over-the-rhine your-email-address

Amy