Re: Re: Review forthcoming... SETLIST

> <<You should be sorry you
> missed it.
>
> jnf>>
>
> I'm sorry I missed YOU! After my sucky faux pas of not saying hello at Canal
> Street, I needed to redeem myself! Sigh. Another opportunity blown.

Actually, I wasn't there.  I think two people have missed the joke on this
one-- I was replying to Amy's post bemoaning the fact that no-one would
review the show.  She commented that usually after a show, even people who
weren't there have something to say about it.  So I said something about
it.

Sorry to confuse you,

jnf

Follow-Ups: References: