Re: Review forthcoming... SETLIST

Ysobelle at aol_com sez:
><<
>Drew SUCKS because he BAILED on US!
>>>

>I have to second that one. And I wore my slinky stockings and all!

She did.  And I touched them.

>One thing I noticed about the show was that the other people there just
>weren't very nice. One cow ridiculed Jessyka for writing the setlist.

You mean the guy in the cow suit who was dancing at the end of the encore?

>The  bovine behind me decided to signal her displeasure that I dared to dance by
>keeping SOMETHING sharp in the vicinity of the small of my back at all
>times-- not to mention every time she applauded, she yanked my hair.

Not very nice.  You should have hung out in the middle with the rest of us.

>Gardner lit a flame during "Latter Days" and some ass leaned over and blew it out.

Gotta do something for entertainment during Latter Days.   For example, Toast,
Bruce & I tried to imagine just exactly what kind of metronome even *has* a
setting for 34 bpm.

>Maybe it's just me, but I'm used to better behaviour.

Seemed like a really noisy crowd.  I mean extra noisy, especially towards the
back.

>Oh-- and the two rather young chicks near me couldn't find the beat if it
>were handed to them in a Bonwit's bag.

Explain the concept behind 'Bonwit's bag'

>I feel much better now.

Good.

A highlight of the evening for me was Toast singing 'Latter Days' lyrics
during the final encore 'Go Down Easy'.   It's amazing how it matched up.
--
NP: KMFDM - _What Do You Know, Deutschland?_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: