Re: Climbing out from underneath the curtain...

jnf earned big huge kudos by saying:

> > NP:  Wild Colonials - "This Can't Be Life."
>
> This here's the real reason I replied.  Zena introduced me to Wild
> Colonials at the same time as Over the Rhine.  I wasn't so crazy about
> "This Can't Be Life," but that first album rocks one's socks off.  Kudos,
> Tim.

To which I say:

You RAWK!!!!

How about that Billie cover on "The Fruit of Life"??

And I agree with you.  I like the second album, but the first one
is the album that rides in my truck with me on roadtrips.

Byefornow,
Raven-amy