Re: Climbing out from underneath the curtain...

> Um... Hi.

Hello, Tim.

> I MUST POST!!!

Be careful not to post out of compulsion; only out of love.

> Linford, Karen, and Co.

This gets my vote for "Best New Band Name."

> Ok, please be kind to this listie who has mustered up the courage to
> climb out from underneath the curtain and take his first bow.

Bravissimo!

> NP:  Wild Colonials - "This Can't Be Life."

This here's the real reason I replied.  Zena introduced me to Wild
Colonials at the same time as Over the Rhine.  I wasn't so crazy about
"This Can't Be Life," but that first album rocks one's socks off.  Kudos,
Tim.

jnf

Follow-Ups: References: