Re: hello all!

Onerook at aol_com sez:
>Sorry,I wasn't around earlier today,and I am sorry. I feel I missed
>"such " enlightenment. I am new to the list. I was on their site  today and
>there is no name or reference to a new CD. Are you with the band?

I'm not with the band.   Nobody here is.   (That we know)

Although, I have a theory that otherone at aol_com is really G. Jack Henderson
taking out his frustrations on unappreciative OTR fans.  ;-)

>>Hold the anchovies :-)
>
>Only if you've got some latex gloves.>>
>
>What are you, you don't like Anchovies?  A Mangia Da cake??  ;-D

Matt McIrvin will now explain the joke.

<pause>

Oops, wrong list.

Brother Jay Harnish will now explain the joke.
--
NP: Roger Waters - _The Pros And Cons Of Hitchhiking_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: