Re: Review forthcoming... SETLIST

Chris Emery wrote:

> More about listies?  Hmm...
>
> Drew SUCKS because he BAILED on US!

> Howzat?

LOL well, that's getting somewhere! ;-)

> >I want to hear more about the show.
> >All people really said about the show was "I will let someone else comment on
> >it" come on, who is someone else? I didn't know he/she was a listie?
>
> I don't think anyone took notes.   It was nice hearing Brian play June.

oh come on now. I KNOW you all have comments about the show. and few have shared
any!!! don't play "we didn't take notes" with me!! I *know* all of you better than
that!!! I mean usually, people who don't even go to the show manage to come up with
something to say about it!!!

> >BTW, Jessyka... did you manage to pick anything up for me? ;-)
>
> She picked up a coupla smooches for ya.  ;-P

Jessyka! now I thought I told you all those were to be saved for my special
party/listies get together!!! ;-P

Amy

Follow-Ups: References: