Re: Review forthcoming... SETLIST

Chris Emery wrote:

> The show was at Bogart's in Cincy last Friday, and so far, none of the songs
> Dan listed was anywhere close to the truth.

speaking of. come on all you wonderful people. I want to hear more... :-) I
mean, I want to hear more about the listies. I want to hear more about the show.
All people really said about the show was "I will let someone else comment on
it" come on, who is someone else? I didn't know he/she was a listie?

BTW, Jessyka... did you manage to pick anything up for me? ;-)

Amy

Follow-Ups: References: