Re: Review forthcoming... SETLIST

>> I don't think anyone took notes.   It was nice hearing Brian play June.
>
> oh come on now. I KNOW you all have comments about the show. and few have
> shared any!!! don't play "we didn't take notes" with me!! I *know* all of
> you better than that!!! I mean usually, people who don't even go to the
> show manage to come up with something to say about it!!!

I thought it was a great, semi-sentimental finish to a rockin' good ten
years.  The mood, the stage, even the sucky sound all just added up to a
night of magic.  Sure, some of those old songs sounded a little
three-legged without Ric, and there was a little bit of a pall over the
proceedings, knowing that Brian would be gone soon, but all in all... well,
how can you fault a band like Over The Rhine?  You should be sorry you
missed it.

jnf