Re: quite the lovely evening

In a message dated 5/1/99 10:19:48 PM, Ponybat at aol_com wrote:

>nikki - i regret that i was only able to speak to you for a moment.  i
>believe that you might share jay's title of "epitome of goth sexiness."

SCORE!

(Doing my Happy Goth Dance now!)

It was a pleasure meeting you, too. I actually had a lovely time all 'round,
myself.

By the way, could any of you Columbus area listees tell me if you hear
anything about an accident where 70 and 270 merge on Friday? Call it my need
to know.

It's the strangest thing-- the thing about the Gathering that sticks in my
mind most, somehow, is sitting on the curb outside the Blind Lemon, heads
together with Lynzi, going over her beautiful sketchbook. I have a memory of
some beautiful scent in the air, but I cannot remember what it might have
been, or whether I smelled it at the time or am just now remembering it in
that part of my brain that recalls flowers and perfume.

And I don't think the streetlights were really actively glittering under the
low ceiling of the trees, either.

Or were they?

np: TWHF/IDTTNNTBN/ASW in rotation....